Dinotropolis – Points for our guests to be aware of
– Given the current COVID-19 situation, we cannot accept cash. All payments must be made by card/on-line.
Attendance is now in sessions
– Sessions last for 90 minutes and start at 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00. Holidays and some Saturdays will also have a session at 19:00. Please check our booking website for more details.
– We do advise to pre-book sessions as we get booked up very quickly. You can book the sessions on arrival providing there is space available although there may be some waiting time to get seen as pre-booked guests will be seen first.
– We provide crayons and dino templates to keep for each child with a ranger ticket in order to limit spread of the virus. There are no shared crayons or other resources.
– Please note that Dino Escape is closed until further notice.
– Doors close 25 min after each session to make sure that we keep guests in bubbles and encourage social distancing. We can allow customers in after the door is closed. Please call reception and they can let you in but please be aware that we cannot allocate extra time. Refunds cannot be provided for late arrival but there might be availability to re-book for a different session. You can re-schedule your session by calling reception or by emailing [email protected]
– We close Dinotropolis after each session for 30min to clean the venue and limit the risk of spreading infections.
Customers are entitled to a refund if the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled session. Bookings cancelled after this time will be offered a reschedule at the next available time. Please email [email protected] Please note that all refunds will be subject to an administration fee of 20% of the ticket value.
– Cafeteria tables are set up and clearly labelled. Please use the ones that have “Clean” sticker displayed.
– Unfortunately, we cannot serve hot food at the moment only cold snacks such as sandwiches and cakes.
– We do encourage our adult customers to use face masks except for when eating or drinking in the café.
Other Points to Note
– Multiple signs and announcements are facilitated on site to encourage social distancing and use of face masks as well as hand sanitizers. Multiple hand sanitizing stations are widely available across the Dinotropolis.
– We have set up our toilets to encourage social distancing.