£15 PER MONTH PER CHILD FOR DAILY ACCESS (MAXIMUM ONE SESSION PER DAY) + 1 FREE ADULT ENTRY’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance to become a member during the web / Front of house sign up.
3. Your membership will become live once you have made the initial payment.
4. The payments are taken as recurring payments on your card and not through your bank account.
5. If your membership payment is missed or not paid in full, your membership rights will be suspended. If not rectified within three working days, we reserve the right to cancel to your membership with immediate effect
6. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. We do not charge a joining or administration fee.
2. Your second and subsequent months membership fees will be collected on the same day as the initial payment. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. If you can’t make a booking, then please cancel by emailing [email protected] or phone (01322 876127) giving at least 24 hours’ notice. If more than 2 bookings are unattended in a month or with less than 24 hours’ notice then we have the right to suspend your account and take payment at the single ticket price
FEES AND CHARGES
From time to time we may need to change the price of your membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price changes and will make it very clear when the price change will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the change. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be changed in accordance with our notice.
Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving us one month’s paid notice in writing to [email protected] . Any subscriptions paid in advance will not be refunded, save in the event of a serious breach of agreement on the part of Dinotropolis. Your notice period will begin from the next payment date after we receive your notice.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, your membership will commence immediately. If you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less the regular ticket cost for any visits you have made.
For example, if your membership fee is £30 per month and you cancel your membership after 10 days of it commencing and without either: 1. Attending or 2. Booking a slot and not attending (thereby taking up capacity), you will receive a full refund. If, however, you do attend with a regular ticket price of £30 for your visits, no refund will be due. If you attend with a regular ticket price of £20, you will be due a £10 refund. If you attend with a regular ticket price in excess of £30, you will be due to pay the difference between your ticket price and the membership on cancellation. If you book but do not attend and do not cancel your booking with at least 24 hours notice then your refund will be calculated as if you did attend with the method described immediately above.
In summary, on early cancellation you will be required to pay for any visits you have made at the regular ticket price. Booking but not cancelling with 24 hours’ notice will be treated in the same way as attendance.
1. Memberships must include at least one Adult (over 16 years) on the account.
2. All visits require a booking and we encourage all visits to be pre-booked – entry cannot be guaranteed if the park is at full capacity.
3. Members are solely responsible for their own belongings and Dinotropolis accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
4. Members must inform Dinotropolis of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers.
5. If you wish to change your card details please contact us on [email protected]
6. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
7. There may be occasions where we have to close all/part of the attraction or cancel/amend the timetable for activities for which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures/cancellations in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a part or full refund.
8. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
9. During Grampasaurus sessions, grandparents have free entry where there is at least one full paying child. If a grandparent is only accompanying one child aged 0-18 months (who have free entry), then standard adult entry prices apply.
INFORMATION ABOUT US / CONTACT US
2. If you have any questions or if you have any comments then you can contact us by by emailing [email protected]
Kiddie Karts – PlayCentral Ltd
Hire Terms and Conditions
1. Hire of Kiddie Karts is subject to availability and on first served basis. A hire fee applies
2. A valid form of ID (e.g. driving licence, passport, credit card) is required.
3. If you do not return the kart you will be charged for the cost of replacing the cost plus an additional 10% charge.
4. If you return the Kart with damage, you will be charged for the full cost of repairs plus an additional 10% charge.
3. Children must be aged 1-6 years old, and able to sit-up. Only children who meet these requirements are permitted to ride in the Kiddie Karts.
4. Height restrictions apply: (i) for small single seater Kiddie Karts children must be under 90cm; (ii) for large single seater Kiddie Karts children must be over 90cm and under 99cm. (iii) for double seater Kiddie Karts children must be under 90cm.
5. Only one child per Kiddie Kart at all times (unless a double-seater). Children must be securely retained, using the belts provided, and be wearing shoes at all times.
6. The Kiddie Karts must be operated properly and safely at all times, in accordance with operating guidelines displayed.
7. The supervising adult must ensure that the Kiddie Karts are only used at a speed which is comparable to walking and that attention is taken to avoid contact with other Kiddie Karts, objects or people.
8. Children must be supervised at all times whilst in the Kiddie Karts.
9. Kiddie Karts may only be used inside the Centre. Kiddie Karts cannot be used on any escalators, stairs or in the car park.
10. Kiddie Karts must be returned to the original point of hire, prior to expiry time of hire, and before the Centre closes.
11. The supervising adult is responsible for all costs, losses and liabilities incurred as a result of any injury or damage to the child and/or themselves and/or any property damage incurred whilst the Kiddie Kart is in their possession (including if the Kiddie Kart is stolen).
12. The supervising adult is responsible for all damages, losses, costs or expenses suffered by Dinotropolis as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The management of Dinotropolis retains the right, at any time, to refuse or cancel the hire of a Kiddie Karts at its sole discretion.
14. Any unattended property is left at the supervising adult’s risk and Dinotropolis assumes no liability for any theft, loss or damage to unattended property.
15. Dinotropolis reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice.