£15 PER MONTH PER CHILD FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS + 1 FREE ADULT ENTRY’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance to become a member during the web / Front of house sign up.
3. Your membership will become live once you have made the initial payment.
4. The payments are taken as recurring payments on your card and not through your bank account.
5. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Discovery Membership.
6. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. We do not charge a joining or administration fee.
2. Your second and subsequent months membership fees will be collected on the same day as the initial payment. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If we notify you that a payment has been missed but then remains unpaid we reserve the right to, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
4. If you can’t make a booking, then please cancel by emailing enquiries@PlayCentral.fun or phone (01322 876127) giving at least 24 hours’ notice. If more than 2 bookings are unattended in a month or with less than 24 hours’ notice then we have the right to suspend your account / take payment at the single ticket price (for weekend bookings)
FEES AND CHARGES
From time to time we may need to change the price of your membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price changes and will make it very clear when the price change will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the change. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be changed in accordance with our notice.
Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving us one month’s paid notice in writing to cancellations@PlayCentral.fun . Any subscriptions paid in advance will not be refunded, save in the event of serious breach of agreement on the part of Dinotropolis / PlayCentral. Your notice period will begin from the next payment date after we receive your notice.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, your membership will commence immediately. If you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used.
For example, if your membership fee is £30 per month and you cancel your membership after 10 days of it commencing (as it starts immediately) we shall refund you £20, keeping £10, which represents the membership you had used up to the point of cancellation.
1. Memberships must include at least one Adult (over 16 years) on the account
2. All visits require a booking and we encourage all visits to be pre-booked – entry cannot be guaranteed if the park is at full capacity.
3. Members are solely responsible for their own belongings and PlayCentral accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
4. Members must inform Dinotropolis/PlayCentral of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers.
5. If you wish to change your card details please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
7. There may be occasions where we have to close all/part of the attraction or cancel/amend the timetable for activities for which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures/cancellations in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a part or full refund.
8. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
9. During Grampasaurus sessions, grandparents have free entry where there is at least one full paying child. If a grandparent is only accompanying one child aged 0-18 months (who have free entry), then standard adult entry prices apply.
INFORMATION ABOUT US / CONTACT US
2. If you have any questions or if you have any comments then you can contact us by by e-mailing enquiries@PlayCentral.fun